Saturday, February 14, 2009

mmhm

mmmm sweet vacation. :)
The best part about vacation is the sleep, am I correct? Along with the friends, shopping, food, movies, and fun, of course.
Indoor track is finally over. Sad but happy. More happy than sad though. I never really liked running in that dusty, humid dome anyway. Now..time for outdoor track.
The other night, I stayed up until 3am doing a science project that was assigned a month ago...wooot procrastination. And then during class, my contacts were making me cry probably because my eyes were too dry.
Report cards?! Not bad at all; in fact, I improved in everything. :)
Tomorrow is the graduation for those morning dao classes! Ah...If I were to miss the graduation, I would have to take the three hour long, 14 classes of lectures all over again. They're making everybody go up to the alter and recite the super long teaches from memory though..AHH.


I'm eyeing this uber-cool green tumbler from starbucks right now. I fell in love with the lonely tumbler when I found it sitting on the shelves filled with dozens of other tumblers and mugs. I didn't have enough money though. :( THIS BEAUTIFUL CREATION NEEDS A LOVING AND CARING OWNER THAT WILL FEED IT NICE HOT ENGLISH TEA.

Oh yeah, happy valentines day!

No comments:

Post a Comment