Thursday, February 26, 2009

Pancakes

I can't believe how well things are going for me right now. I guess it's partly because indoor track is over, and I have all the time in the world to study, do homework, practice viola, and socialize. Just missing the exercise part. With track and cross country, my schedule was crammed- literally. Gahhh but that crammed, late night schedule will soon return because outdoor track starts in about two weeks. I don't know..I don't really like track, but at the same time, I love it? Mmmhm. Love-hate relationship. I miss cross country though. :( I miss the feeling I always get after running our killer course.
Course selections..fun. Honors English and Honors Math are a must. AP Bio and maybe maybe honors history. AP History if I don't get recommended into AP Bio. But then I won't have time for anything, especially if I'm going to run. (which I will eventually end up doing anyway..) Okay, I'll stop. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment